2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Outing

Am I the only one stunned that Sanjaya is still on American Idol?

- - -

Mommy has been crazy busy at work this week, so the blogging is at a lull.

Momma is getting worn out because little Andrew has been restless for the last 24 hours. Today, the little guy was awake ALL DAY - going down every several hours for a max of 10 minutes at a time.

Momma figured she would take him for a walk to give him some air and hopefully tire him out.

It was the first Spring day (and last one for a little while with snow in the forecast this weekend)!








The wearing the kid out plan hasn't worked so far. It's now 10 pm and he still hasn't napped. And we are not starving him this time!
posted by Holly at 10:14 PM

6 Comments:

He looks adorable! And yes, I can't believe Sanjaya is still on AI? What?!?

11:03 PM  

He is so cute!!!! I just love seeing his pictures...

and YES I am surprised Sanjaya is still on there!

11:26 PM  

Sunjaya sucks!!! great pics of the little guy, I hope ne naps soon.

12:26 AM  

He is very cute. Hope all of our kids start sleeping.

P.S. Love your Meez's I went to get me one, but they don't have one with hair from hell,spaghetti o's stuck to the front of your shirt, a kid on each arm and one on your leg screaming bloody murder. PLUS, they made me look WAY too skinny.
I'm just keepin' it real :)

12:50 AM  

Laughing at the above comment.

Your baby is just like my first child. No one believed me that a tiny baby wouldn't sleep. HAH! I want to send all those idiots to your blog and say, "SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!"

He might be a very active child as a toddler and preschooler, too. Mine sure is. She's so fun. Non stop energy and keeps me on the go, and she's so outgoing and loves to be social. It's nice to have a child that runs into her preschool class and can't wait to be with her friends.

Sanjaya is still on because there are so many 12 year old girls with nothing better to do than call and vote 10 times a night.

9:03 AM  

Hope Andrew sleeps today. Love the stroller pictures.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home