2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Emma and Andrew again


emma and andrew 3-3
Originally uploaded by hollykr1976.
Lois and I have a few favorite songs.

The song "Sleep" by Melissa Etheridge is probably the most "us" song.

Close to every night we get into our position with me on my back and her in a "half-spoon" with her head on my shoulder to fall asleep.

(Then usually, once she's asleep, I roll her off and we just spoon. I've been doing this for years and only recently Lois woke up as I was moving her. Now, she likens it to me "throwing her off".)

I digress.

We often giggle as we occasionally sing this verse to each other:

I want to lay down on your shoulder
Just inside your arm
I want to listen to your heart beat
And your breathing on and on
I want to lay down on your shoulder
Surrender to your peace
And go to sleep

That's what I was thinking of when I saw this picture.

It's too cute and I think poor Emma and Andrew are going to be tortured with many more pics like this.

The parents are finding this too cute - they will hate us when they are 16.
posted by Holly at 3:33 PM

5 Comments:

That picture, and story, are so adorable! I had a boyfriend growing up. Same situation. Our Mom's were friends, we were born in the same month. Thus, we were meant to marry. It was great to have that friend in my younger years. Andrews lucky to have that as well. Very similar to a sibling!

8:37 PM  

What a great story, and cute photo!

Kim's mom met a good friend of hers, Donna, in the hospital when they had their babies a few days apart. That was Kim's brother and his now wife, Katie. Yep, they grew up and got married. So, it could happen! :)

11:26 AM  

Awwwww- they are so adorable together!

12:46 AM  

So. Precious.

10:43 AM  

Awww,they're so cute!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home