2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Sunday, November 20, 2005

moving forward again

Lois had the doctor’s appointment on Friday. I called her as soon as I could and she immediately went into detail about how good the doctor looked with some type of negligee thing as a shirt with a suit jacket. (I might have mentioned before that we pick doctors based on their looks – and their reputation, of course)
I had to lead Lois back to the point of the visit and our biggest concern.
“But what did she SAY?”
I didn’t care what she was wearing because I wasn’t there to see it.
“Oh yeah, she said everything looks great and we can start trying to get pregnant again. Are you understanding the outfit?”
I am working on keeping Lois focused, but the big point of all of this is that we can try again!!!
Dare I even say the end of this month?!?!
posted by Holly at 6:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home