2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Monday, August 22, 2005

I wasn't going to buy anything...

I wasn't going to buy anything for the baby before we got well into Month 4, but since we were at the end of the first trimester, I thought I could get a little something.
One of the things I ordered was this.

 Posted by Picasa



I forgot about it, and it came in the mail to work on Thursday.
It just took the breath out of me to open the thing, especially once I realized what it was.
This, along with another surprise item, will most likely remain in my trunk for at least another 6 months (hoping that our next attempt at the pregnancy gig works the next time we try).
posted by Holly at 11:51 AM

3 Comments:

From the "for what it's worth" section of the public arena:

Stick with your blog. It helps you to sort out things, and often when you put things down in writing, you realize you didn't know how you felt until you write it out.

I'm sorry about the miscarriage, but don't give up. Anything worth having is worth having a lot of heartache in the journey toward getting it.

My kids were my greatest source of tears very often, but they were, without a doubt, my greatest sense of joy.

10:29 AM  

I'm so sorry you guys! I've been a bad blog reader and missed the bad news until now.

Easily a third of my friends with kids have also had at least one miscarriage. And it has sucked for everyone, but they have wonderful families now, with healthy children. Try not to lose hope.

My fingers are crossed for you in October.

1:20 PM  

I totally bought the future baby something, but I'm going to save it until you have a shower. I'll just start a Danica pile.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home