2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

good news so far

The sample looks good!!

I just heard from Lois, she is on the table at the doc's office. I am at work and couldn't get out to be there, but her mother is there keeping her company for that post-IUI wait period.

She called me upwards of 26 times so far today between the drive to the storage clinic and the drive to the RE's office and now from the RE's table. She is bouncing off the walls because she is sure it is going to work this time.
She even sang Melissa Etheridge to the sperm most of the drive as a motivation!

We're excited that the sample looks good, I am particularly antsy this time too because we think that since we resolved one problem that everything should be golden now, but we still are trying to not get our hopes up.

Sigh...we are keeping our fingers crossed as we enter the 2ww!
posted by Holly at 4:29 PM

3 Comments:

Good luck!!

10:18 AM  

Just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say good luck during the TWW! :) I know it's a long long wait!
My partner and I are gearing up for our 3rd IUI in a couple of weeks. www.btdixon.blogspot.com

10:05 AM  

Delurking to wish you good luck this cycle. After several tries and an early miscarriage, we too understand feeling weary of the process. But hold on! I'm now 5 weeks 4 days pregnant, numbers look good, waiting anxiously for the viability ultrasound. I blog at www.growingfamilytree.blogspot.com) Also happy to chat about donors/banks/half-sibling contact/etc. We have a 9 year old son and now hoping for our second child. My best wishes!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home