2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Superstition

Our next attempt will be in about 10 days. Now, we are debating who should be at the next try.
Lois is a little superstitious, so she doesn’t think I should be there since it has never worked with me there. She wants Laura there because Laura was there in June when it worked the first time.
Me, I am a little uncertain about the superstition, but if it makes her happy, I will stay away.I don’t think I care who is there, so long as Lois is definitely one of the people at the insemination.
posted by Holly at 9:19 AM

2 Comments:

That sounds dumb. I can't think of any reason why you would have a birth control effect on Loey. I mean, do you intimidate her eggs into not cooperating?

10:31 PM  

perhaps if you had been referring to this baby as YOUR baby, not "loey's baby" you'd have better luck. isn't it going to be your child as much as your partner's? i guess i don't get what's wrong with you that you wouldn't refer to this child as yours from the get-go.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home