2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

lots of things

I want to thank everyone for their well wishes for Kaden. His surgery yesterday went very well and he will be sedated for a few days to allow some recovery. Lois is going up to Boston to visit him tomorrow, and we hope he will be home by Monday or Tuesday of next week!

I would like to go with her, but it will be my 3rd day at the new job and I just can't swing the time yet. There's so much to get into at this new place that my head is swimming!

My commute is only 30 minutes!

I have a secretary! (That is mindboggling in itself!)

And...

I outed myself on the first day!

(Lois said it would take me a week or two) But it's hard when I get sent out to lunch with 2 associates who are expecting babies in November. All we could talk about was babies, I had to speak up!

Everyone seems really nice so far, which was a huge concern of mine since I thought it would be a stuffy posh place. And there's about 100 people in the office, so it will take some time.

I might actually be able to handle this job. I was so worried about fitting in and handling the work. It will be busy but worth it!
posted by Holly at 7:39 PM

6 Comments:

Yay! So glad Kaden's surgery went well. Let us know how he's doing! Sorry you can't visit but at least Lois can check in on him.

That is wonderful about the new job! Sounds like it is going well and it's always nice to be out at your work place. Congrats!

8:45 PM  

I'm so glad things went well for the little Kaden. Hope he starts feeling better soon.

We knew you would be a shoe in. COME ON!!! Even nicer now that you can relax and enjoy it. Congrats again.

12:11 AM  

Adding our well-wishes for Kaden's smooth recovery. And hooray about all the advantages at the new job! A shorter commute is always a big plus.
Congrats!

9:39 AM  

I am so happy to hear about Kaden. Children's is such a great place.

I'm glad you are out at work - it is so hard not to be! And a short commute is a happy commute :)

12:12 PM  

Yay for the new job! Yay for you being out! Yay for baby Kaden!

12:35 PM  

I am so happy that the new job is going well!!! I told you to you to leave the yucky place long ago!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home