2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

melted ice cream

We bought our new construction condo in January and have still been discovering little things here and there.

It was fairly early on when we discovered that you must check and make sure the refrigerator door is completely shut when you leave the house for a period of 12 hours.

As we are ones to learn the hard way, yesterday we were educated in the art of making sure the FREEZER drawer is 100% shut when leaving the house for a period of 12 hours.

What a mess.

Lois is still mourning the brand new gallon of vanilla ice cream from Stew Leonard's.

Live and learn, right?
posted by Holly at 1:09 PM

4 Comments:

I would suggest that the fridge and or freezer is not level. There are levelers at the bottom of each corners of the fridge that you need to unscrew to level the it appropriatly. You should be able to let go of the door and it will close securely by itself. Whoever put the fridge/freezer in did not level it when installing it.

12:40 AM  

Been there, done that. Had a massive wake for the Ben & Jerry's that I lost in my debacle!

7:15 PM  

LMAO @ Wendy & Karen

1:47 AM  

I just moved into my new construction house and I haven't discovered any of the 'little things' yet. With time, I am sure...

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home