2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Monday, January 09, 2006

new strategies

We are trying a different strategy the next time around.
Instead of the simple ovulation predictor kits, we are going to the digital kit.
I am also hoping to get my hands on a fertility monitor in the next 2-3 weeks as well. I’m sure one of our lesbian mom friends must have one laying (lying or laying – lying, right? We are not laying eggs) around.
The good news is that we might be moving this weekend, if our mortgage company and our broker get their shit together.
The condo is done, the C.O. has been issued, a closing is scheduled for Friday. How great would it be to have a 3-day weekend to move in?!!?
Then we could be in our own place when we try again!
posted by Holly at 4:40 PM

1 Comments:

I have never posted a comment before, and I hope this is not inappropriate, but I was just searching "Baby Story" for fun after updating a post for my son's blog, and yours came up on top. I had a lot of trouble getting/staying pregnant-and I would recommend the clearplan digital monitor. It really works. I just leant mine to my friend who is 40 and trying for the 1st time. I found it to be the most accurate and easiest to use. I think every woman who wants to be a mother should be able to!
Good luck to you-
Natanya

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home