2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Monday, January 29, 2007

game on!


michigan
Originally uploaded by hollykr1976.
We are college football fans!
Ok, I am a big college football fan. Lois doesn't understand why bowl games take priority over Lifetime movies.

My family is a big football watching family. Even my mother partakes in college football watching.

I went to Rutgers. My sister went to Penn State. My father went to USC. My mother got her PhD from UConn (we are UConn Basketball fans). My brother-in-law is a HUGE Notre Dame fan and his best buddy, Steve, is a HUGE Michigan fan.

This is what we received in the mail from Steve today! It's the first college football gear!

C'mon! Where's the rest of my family members!?!?!? Am I really going to put my kid in Michigan wear??!?!?

Well, at least it's not an SEC team.

Lois' comment?

"I sure hope the BIG HOUSE is a name for their stadium."

LOL
posted by Holly at 10:22 PM

3 Comments:

The Scarlet Knights are TOTALLY respectable now. I say go RED!

10:05 AM  

Someone got us a JETS Dress once for the baby. A JETS DRESS!

1:43 PM  

How fun! I totally want a Steelers outfit for Riley.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home