2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Friday, January 19, 2007

exciting weekend ahead!


pats2
Originally uploaded by hollykr1976.
GO PATS!!!!

I'm ready for a weekend of fun furniture moving and painting with my girlfriends!! (And my mom too!)

We promise not to open the bottles of wine until the room is at least 80% completed.

Sunday morning may bring an outing to Target - if Lois is up for it!

And Sunday night??!?

What's going on Sunday night?

Oh yeah, FOOTBALL!!!

..and dinner at Salina and Ben's, of course. I know Ben is a little disappointed that we won't be watching his 'Niners, but my Patriots are playing WOO HOO!!!

Plus, we will only be 5 minutes away from the hospital we are to deliver at, so, just in case Andrew wants to come on Sunday, we're ready...so long as it doesn't interfere with the playoffs.
posted by Holly at 10:51 AM

4 Comments:

How great would Sunday be if first the Pats beat the Colts, and then, Andrew decided to make his grand entrance. Maybe his middle name could be Brady. he he. Not to cause problems but I do have soft spot in my heart for New Orleans this year. So this weekend, I'm cheering for the Pats and NO.

12:46 PM  

I kinda love that we both love the Yankees and the Patriots!

12:57 PM  

Do they have a tv in the delivery room? :)

Good luck with the room! I like the wine part. Oh, how I'm going to enjoy a nice glass of white wine after Riley arrives. ;)

So you're really going there to watch the game so you can be nice and close to the hospital. It's not really about football, right? ;)

1:38 PM  

Dear Lois:
I hope that pep talk I gave you this morning helped...knowing you for as long as I have, there is no doubt in my mind that you will rally and get through this like the true winner that you are. God knows you've overcome more difficult things than this...just let Mother Nature do her thing and hang on for the ride!! And Holly, since the Giants are nowhere to be found, the season is officially over! ;-)
Love,
Bob

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home