2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

normal pregnancy

I get nervous when I don't go to Lois' doctor appointments and then don't get a call from her until an hour after the appointment started. I guess with the non-stress tests, these appointments do go on forever.

All they did today was the Group B strep test and measure her belly. No vaginal ultrasound today to check the status of the cervix.

They told her that they are treating her as a normal pregnant woman now, no need for the constant cervix checks.

They are not lifting her bed rest just yet - (she can go to the baby shower this Saturday and probably back to work next Tuesday).

But the good news is that she can go to the hospital we want to go to, and we are not in the "critical" stages anymore, for the most part. This does not, of course, mean that she can get up and start dancing!

As for me, I leave work everyday with my entire work area ready to not be in the next day. I have a Word document in which my secretary and my boss' secretary have the document ID # for that basically has everything I could possibly be working on, where to find it, who to contact, etc. which I take very pristine notes on and save at the end of each day.

This is going to happen! It could happen soon, it could be another 3 weeks, who knows, but the end is in sight.

Wow. Holy crap.
posted by Holly at 4:09 PM

1 Comments:

Isn't it funny how the end always seems so far away until one day, you look up and bang!...there it is!?! And, as the saying goes - an end is just another beginning!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home