2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Monday, July 25, 2005

9 weeks, 1 day update

We are (Loey is) 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant. It is still very, very early.
At least, that’s what my mother said last night.
Yes, I told my mother. She is reserved for the time being. I am thinking that when a cute little baby appears, she will be less reserved.
We will be having our first pictures of Ziggy tomorrow night. This will be a big step towards making sure things are okay with the baby-to-be.
I am not sure when my mother feels it will be appropriate to start telling people, but I would have probably waiting longer to tell people than Lois. She seems unconcerned about dealing with questions if something goes wrong.
I am waiting until I get the ok from the doctor to “tell people” and then will let this blog out into the friends’ world.
The other concern is that my brother and I want to go to Californ-i-a to see the grandparents this Fall. If we go in October, would Loey be showing too much? How would I explain that one? This is my best friend/roommate who is single and got knocked up on purpose and we are buying a house together?!?!?
Lois is considering telling the girls the next time she sees them. She is just so anxious to tell them.
I would die to be a fly on the wall in that house when they bring that news home!
posted by Holly at 12:38 PM

2 Comments:

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the girls let Karen in on this, too.

Let's work on the animagus thing together, Holly...

3:48 PM  

>>>I am thinking that when a cute little baby appears, she will be less reserved.

Undoubtedly. :-)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home