2 Mommies and a Baby

      :  

Sunday, January 07, 2007

a good pregnancy

Lois has been a little Chatty Kathy this weekend, usually in the early morning hours.
Yesterday, it was at 5:45 am when she felt the need to tell me every piece of news or goings on that she neglected to tell me throughout the week.

This morning, she at least waited until 7:30 am.

She started with “aside from the whole cervix thing, this hasn’t been a bad pregnancy.”

“You know, aside from the entire bed rest thing.”

“Well, except for the 3 whole months of throwing up in the beginning.”

“And except for the back pain.”

“Oh, yeah, and aside for the stabbing pain in my rib.”

“And aside from the incredible heartburn!”

“Aside from all of that, it hasn’t been that bad!”
posted by Holly at 12:38 PM

3 Comments:

That's really cute, although I remember feeling kind of like that towards the end of each pregnancy. But I didn't have to do bed rest either. Once again, I just have to say that you both are doing so great!

4:13 PM  

I love it! My husband said something like this pregnancy has been easy so far. I said, sure if you don't mind being sick for months, having carpal tunnel in both hands, swelling of the hands and feet from week 14, anemia and hospitalization for baby monitoring because the little stinker likes to be still for days on end. A piece of cake!

9:13 AM  

Just came across your blog and wanted to offer my good wishes. I have twin boys 14 mo. old. I had to go on bed rest just before 28 weeks too. Sounds like you both are doing a great job under the circumstances. How exciting that you'll meet you little boy soon! All the best for the rest of your pregnancy and beyond.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home