2 Mommies and a Baby
Monday, November 27, 2006
finding the right place to settle?
Her reasoning for this is that she doesn’t want to be alone.
I am thinking of having the conversation with her that we shouldn’t be going back and forth at all – even if it’s only a 4 mile trip on back roads while she is lying in the back seat.
There are so many factors involved for what would be the best location.
- non-volunteer ambulance service (with a neo-natal care unit)
- home is more comfortable, right?
- All Lois’ shows on DVR
- Not having to deal with Lois’ parents all the time
- 10 minutes closer to the hospital
- More friends will visit
- someone is always there
- Lois’ father can get her to the hospital quick
- Lois’ mother will wait on her all day
- Only one floor – no need to climb stairs for a shower
I don’t know. I hate putting more restrictions on her, but I’m pretty sure she didn’t mention to the doc yesterday that she was thinking of switching locations 2x a week.
I don’t want to think that I am forcing her to make a decision that would make me more comfortable or that would allow us the ability to be together every night.
Am I being unreasonable and overly neurotic for thinking she should just pick one place and stay there until at least week 32???
Any thoughts out there?